AIM
Almchris

Freaks Come Out At Night Freaks Come Out At Night

Mmm... sounds good!!!

Wow, I really like the sounds in this flash good job. Ya know, that kind of made me hungry. Excellent flash. Who said graphic is every thing. Look at the 2600... wait nevermind that that.

PrinceNova responds:

Thanks, i was trying to do something more comedy based. I always thought it was funny in cartoons when the people walk around and all they could see was dark. As for the sounds I searched all over the web.

Violence funny? Violence funny?

Hmm... Violence...is it an answer?

Hell yeah, this movie needs more VIOLENCE. Man, I ought to put that cat somewhere up that women ass... Grr... Well at least you shot her, though she sounds like a man. Well more more VIOLENCE!!!!!!! *takes fork and stab thyself in the eye*

Sticks Fighting Sticks Fighting

Heh it's like Paper Mario

Except they are sticks. This is stick fighting in a poor quality graphic zone. I like the fighting in this one. But where's the blood. I want blood. Well anyhoo, No blood at all in this movie (Unless I miss some). Well can't have everything in my way ;). Good job, now I must hunger for blood. Rawr.

Shii's Song Shii's Song

Oooo.... what a kewt little kitty.

God damn good flash. Hmm... a singing kitten in a box. I love every spec in this music video. That's my final word.

Devil vs. Johnny Bravo Devil vs. Johnny Bravo

Heh heh... Pots.

Man that movie is pretty good. Ok drawn graphics, weed is somewhat bad? No way. Weed should be legellize because there's no death related incident related to weed. Bah...damn why is my hand backward. Whoahohoho!!!! I feel like I'm flying!!!

C hates B C hates B

Sucks

it got a point but it sucks.
Well I have to type something.

World War 2 World War 2

This shit is good

Keep up the good work.

Yankeeville #4 - Matrix.. Yankeeville #4 - Matrix..

Ok that is good.

Ok... Ok graphic but you have violence in there to back that up. Good show ol' chap. Good job. Wait I'll raise the humor from that stupid sniper. Humor=4. There. Good job.

World War 2: P2 World War 2: P2

Cool graphics!!!

That's the best graphic that I even seen anyone do. It's very unique to see a textured paint for flash. Very good job. I'm looking forward seeing more of your animation.

Stickfight 4 Stickfight 4

You want review...

Then you'll get a review. Ok first of all GREAT animation. Good job. Second of all just music only? Aww... Add sounds to it. It excellent animation!!! Did I mention animation? It's awesome make MORE.
-----------------
How to Improve...
-----------------

First thing. Add color. If you can replace sticks as a real full body. Add background. Everything else is fine. Good job.